To submit a piece of content, please follow these guidelines:
1. Include the title you want to use.
2. In the Message box include a unique description of the infographic to be used on the post. The description will be checked for uniqueness. Also, include the url you would like to link back to in the description. If you don’t have the image file, the image url can be added here as well.
3. If you have any special requests that are not too difficult to accommodate, include them in the Message Box.
NOTE: The image will be adjusted to a maximum width of 600px.
- Visually Content has the right to decide whether to publish your infographic or not.
- We reserve the right to edit the information that is submitted including titles, descriptions and even linking URLs.
- If your infographic submission is accepted, Visually Content reserves the right to share the post on social media platforms, which may include Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, etc.
- Infographic submission requests are considered “contributions” to Visually Content, and while we will gladly link back to original source, contributors are not given author status. In other words, contributors will not receive an “Author Bio” box that appears at the bottom of each post.